Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
After checking in nearly all the mbb coaching related threads, I now know our coach next year will be either a Fred or not-Fred. Waiting for someone to prove me wrong.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
With 3, one of you is always being double-teamed. It is easy to take one and run errands and such. Two is like herding cats.

I couldn’t put more than one agree response, but I sure wanted to. 3 is a whole different level of chaos.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
@ImJustKCClone So sorry to here about Lew's mom. Prayers for Lew's and your family.

(Almost typed "yous"...cuz rhyming and I'm tired)

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I’m also sorry for Lew’s and your loss @ImJustKCClone, let him know he’s in the thoughts and prayers of this complete stranger in the RTT community. I feel like we’ve actually met from what you have shared, and my heart goes out to you great people.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
My coworker told me it's not just twice as hard but 1000x as hard. Thanks friend :jimlad:

Just wait till they start hitting each other over the head with toys. LittleWx LOVES magnatiles and for the first year or so of crawling/moving LilMissWx was known as either the destroyer or Wreck It Ralph and was not allowed to be around the magnatiles or there would be LOTS of yelling.

Reactions: VeloClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
KC, my heartfelt sympathies and prayers sent to you, Lew and your families on the passing of his Mom. Sorry.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
That Pet Shop Boys song "Opportunities" sucked in 1986 or whenever.....it still sucks now even in the over-played All State commercial. Pet Shop Boys agent must be cocktail party buddies with the All State ad agencies brass....talk about privilege. Talk about garbage. Privilege garbage. They just keep force feeding this crap to us. I wish they would federally tax insurance company advertisements.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That Pet Shop Boys song "Opportunities" sucked in 1986 or whenever.....it still sucks now even in the over-played All State commercial. Pet Shop Boys agent must be cocktail party buddies with the All State ad agencies brass....talk about privilege. Talk about garbage. Privilege garbage. They just keep force feeding this crap to us. I wish they would federally tax insurance company advertisements.
You’re more of a West end Girls guy aren’t you?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
You got the looks....I got the brains.....let's make lots of money!!! la la la....ohhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.