Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
hahaha, I almost did that to DH when he was in and we had tickets for Wicked. He made it out on time though (also didn't have surgery!)

clearly pregnancy is bad for your guys' appendices.

but glad to hear you are doing ok now!

I am going out on a limb and predicting that Little Wxmans odds of someday having his appendix out exceeds the national average of 7%. Yup.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Our second daughter has had multiple surgeries on the right side of her abdomen/belly resulting in 2 visible long scars plus other small scars (those from laproscopic surgery). At her last check up the pediatrician was like, "If you ever go in for right side pain, you need to let them know you still have your apendix. They may see all the scars and assume you have already had it removed." Some children with her condition the surgeons will remove the appendix when they are in there for other surgery just so it doesn't become an issue later. As far as I know, she still has hers.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Thought this day was off to an unbelievable start. making coffee in kitchen before waking up the kids. Kitchen is right next to our bedroom so I can get up and get the old Keurig warmed up. I look over and the wife wonders out Stark naked, smiles at me, then grabs her phone and takes off so she can listen to music while showering.

Went from great potential to a big tease. Need to buy her a robe apparently.
Perhaps you should have joined her in the shower.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
RTT survey! So who has had their appendix removed?

I am going with "removed" since I am 99.9% sure mine was hacked out when I had surgery that removed some of my small intestine 29 years ago. They did a lot of rummaging around in there.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
CG, Congrats on the successful run!
Wx, Keep on getting better!
Boxster, as far as I know my appendix is still inside me.

EZ work weekends came to a halt today, not particularly hard, but long. Nothing went wrong just a bunch of stuff to do. By the time I finished it was time for supper. Tomorrow will be fairly long also, but shouldn't be near as long as today. Hopefully I'll be home at the time I finished today.

Reactions: cowgirl836

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Still have mine.

Survived Relays. Spent most of the time in the press box, but did the steps between the press box down to the bulletin board for posting and then down to the "basement" where most of the TV guys (& gals) were. Wasn't appreciative of rain getting blown into my ear on the one occasion I was out in the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron