Bug Randomly Stops Typing

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I'm having this weird issue in which I will be typing a post into a thread and it stops typing, and I have to click back in a box to start typing again. This will happen continuously until I finish the post.

Appears to only be an issue for me on this site, and didn't occur while writing this out, but has been occurring all day today for the first time I've noticed.

On Chrome. Macbook, if that matters.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I've had that problem but my internet is crappy and buffers a lot. Many times I get the internet has stopped reconnect notice.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I've also had this happen to me the past few weeks

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I have the same issue on a PC. Have not noticed it at home on our Macbook.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It has been happening to me sporadically all morning. Using Chrome on an IBM Thinkpad.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Ok thanks guys. I'll get this reported. Hasn't happened for me but I'll check it out.
I can't post in the Mobile ad at bottom thread, tried closing Chrome (on desktop) and refreshing and everything else, so just going to post my response here.

This is there on our behalf. I eliminated every ad on mobile except that one (and the one at the top) to speed things up for those that we having problems. Unfortunately, to keep the site free, we have to have some sort of ad presence.
I understand why it's there and don't care that it's there, but could we make it actually be on the bottom of the screen instead of hovering about half an inch from the bottom? Using Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1). It also would be aesthetically pleasing if it spanned across the entire screen rather than stopping another half inch short of the right side.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron