RECRUITING: Breaking down the recruitments of the top five 2018 in-state prospects

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Linderbaum is really, really good. Hope we can land him. We have to be leading for Clark since Iowa is only taking one rb and they have him.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I bet Waggoner heads out of state. Downing goes to ISU, Lindebaum goes to Iowa and not sure what is up with Clark. He really has been quite regarding him on the recruiting front. Don't know if he has grade issues or what? Also, Iowa isn't recruiting Clark as a RB and I may be remembering wrong but I don't think ISU is either.

• Winner
Reactions: The_Gent

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I bet Waggoner heads out of state. Downing goes to ISU, Lindebaum goes to Iowa and not sure what is up with Clark. He really has been quite regarding him on the recruiting front. Don't know if he has grade issues or what? Also, Iowa isn't recruiting Clark as a RB and I may be remembering wrong but I don't think ISU is either.
I don't think Clark will end up at Iowa or ISU.

Linderbaum is a great looking player, but that'd be nearly impossible to pull a player from Solon away from IC.

If Waggoner gets a ND offer, he is going there.

• Agree
Reactions: The_Gent

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Linderbaum to Iowa.
200w.webp

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Last I heard Iowa is recruiting Clark as a DB.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Reese Morgan was just at his school last week.

Blair on Hawkeyereport stated they have backed off. I am guessing there are some eligibility issues that are keeping teams away. Morgan could have been checking to see how academics were going or could have been checking on younger recruits.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Blair on Hawkeyereport stated they have backed off. I am guessing there are some eligibility issues that are keeping teams away. Morgan could have been checking to see how academics were going or could have been checking on younger recruits.

Thats odd because he was asked if they were backing off and responded this AM saying they hadn't to his knowledge and Morgan visited his HS last week.