harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
4389334569c244e1e626bf2798d327d3.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: JStanz51

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I mean, at what point is this just a courtesy to Coach Campbell and his staff? There's zero chance Hunter ends up with us. Wishful thinking and clickbait at best.

You are in the Top 5, you at least have a puncher's chance.

The click bait comments always crack me up. Staff posts a story like this and its click bait, they dont post something and people read a tweet from 247 or another site and the narrative becomes "Why didnt CF report this"?

superiorcyclone

Dec 12, 2013
Reminds me of Bull Durham, "Would you rather have me sleeping with him and screaming your name?"

You are in the Top 5, you at least have a puncher's chance.

The click bait comments always crack me up. Staff posts a story like this and its click bait, they dont post something and people read a tweet from 247 or another site and the narrative becomes "Why didnt CF report this"?

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I mean, at what point is this just a courtesy to Coach Campbell and his staff? There's zero chance Hunter ends up with us. Wishful thinking and clickbait at best.

We are definitely a long-shot to get him and I have no idea why we are included in the top 5, but I will take it.

To call it clickbait is a joke and a slam against Jared and this site - they are just reporting what is out there and Jared even questioned the chances of actually landing him in his article.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Probably except for the click bait part.

But you have to start somewhere. Start getting a few more images with our logo among the elite programs and then actually landing one of these studs.

Program isn't going to turn around if we keeping doing things the way we have always done things.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

What does it hurt? If anything it's free publicity. Every other recruit who follows this kid is seeing ISU up there with the big boys. If one, just one, recruit gives ISU a second thought because this 4 star kid gave us a shot, then it's worth it.

I'd rather have our staff shoot for the great players and miss than go for the easy pickings 2 star players and never improve the team.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Social media is a great thing for ISU. No other time in history are we ever publicly listed on the same page with all those elite programs.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron