RECRUITING: Players Iowa State is involved with during the spring cycle

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Good god. No, that was Payne, and Payne has been mostly injured since they got him from OKC.
The front office has made some questionable moves and questionable draft decisions but there are some things that have been out of their control injury wise. No one expected after Rose won the MVP that he would never be the same again.
This year, they are up 2-0 on the Celts with Rondo playing like his old self and then he goes down with injury. You can't put that on the coach or the front office.
Wade struggled in both home games. They are basically as good as they should be considering their roster.

Sorry, I don't follow the bulls (except in an interest when they lose). So I wasn't sure which Murray state player was which.

Good things bulls fans are so patient!

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Sorry, I don't follow the bulls (except in an interest when they lose). So I wasn't sure which Murray state player was which.

Good things bulls fans are so patient!

That sounds like a miserable life.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Reddit? Since when are they a source.
I posted the tweet from a Reddit Sports Bot in the SJ thread. It seems to be just a rumor thread that is based on nothing more than the random ISU fan who tweeted that he heard Juiston was committing today. Doesn't seem to be anything more than further speculation.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
That was one of the first posts that got things going. Thanks though dad.
Just saying, this 'Spring Recruiting' is very heavily covered by all news outlets, I think it this was going to happen there would be an actual tweet and not invisible tweet saying so.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Probably helps our chances with Alstork. Michigan was/is thought to be a major player for him.

They still have a ton of holes to fill though. They lose 6 seniors plus Wagner and Wilson are testing the draft waters.