RECRUITING: Elijah Brown to Oregon

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
I'm not a Zags fan but I'm willing to give credit for the amazing program that has been built.

I hate the hawks but really respect their program.

I don't know anything about UNLV but don't think hookers and blow is all that makes it work.

I don't like people making baseless allegations, and belittling other for no reason but.... I guess that's it. I just don't like it the same way you think UNLV is corrupt. It's just how we're wired.
Oh great here comes 6 pages of gu blue blood talk :D

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
so Brown has taken all of his visits. Wonder what the timeline is for his decision?

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
In about a week. My source is a random post on twitter so I'm not claiming inside sources ot making stuff up.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
In about a week. My source is a random post on twitter so I'm not claiming inside sources ot making stuff up.

Makes sense, He is weighing his options and we should appreciate him not making a rush judgement. The fact he made all his visits is mildly surprising in most recruitments so while I still think Oregon is a slight favorite ISU is a legit option. Fingers crossed Prohm's pitch and history of guard production will push the Cyclones as the choice.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Halsted posted some stuff yesterday on the 247 site that didn't leave me very optimistic in regards to ISU's chances.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
The general consensus is Oregon is the favorite but who actually know if he's legit taking a week to make his decision.