RECRUITING: Shakur Juiston commits to UNLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Does anyone legitimately think UNLV is not incredibly dirty? Like I'm really trying to come up with some reasoning for someone to think they get the players above board. Irregardless of this kid coming here the players they get are so out of proportion to their standing in college basketball.

fingerboard.jpg

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Does anyone legitimately think UNLV is not incredibly dirty? Like I'm really trying to come up with some reasoning for someone to think they get the players above board. Irregardless of this kid coming here the players they get are so out of proportion to their standing in college basketball.

The folks over at the Rhode Island board claim the reason he chose UNLV will come out before long. It's got me intrigued.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009

Yeah. Some people are acting as if Juiston is the first great recruit they've landed. Not true at all. They've continuously landed amazing recruits. Every team recruiting against them can point to that and say look at the heaping pile of garbage they somehow still are. If you're gonna get paid who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron