Ripped off on NCAA Men's Regional - Kansas City

cycoticfan

Dec 14, 2008
Johnston IA
AXS is a joke. Tried to order Big XII tickets last week. The website kept giving me an error. Looked at my bank account and saw 3 charges and 2 credits. Called them, sat on hold for 30 minutes and they said wait for a credit but no tickets for me. Still no credit today. Called the bank had them charge it back.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
So received my tickets finally, just happened to come the week after I disputed the charge on my credit card after they told me they were not going to send me my tickets. So I am not 100% sure what i should do. My credit card company wont cancel the dispute because they havent heard from axs, well axs has 90 days to respond. I dont want to get screwed out of the cost of the tickets if i dont sell and my credit card company charges me again for the tickets. Any ideas?

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
So received my tickets finally, just happened to come the week after I disputed the charge on my credit card after they told me they were not going to send me my tickets. So I am not 100% sure what i should do. My credit card company wont cancel the dispute because they havent heard from axs, well axs has 90 days to respond. I dont want to get screwed out of the cost of the tickets if i dont sell and my credit card company charges me again for the tickets. Any ideas?

This was similar to what happened to my brother and I except they got the cc dispute just before sending out the tickets so didn't send them at all. They told my brother that they would have cancelled the tickets anyway if they had mailed them so we would have been rejected at the door. You should probably take a couple of horse tranquilizers and call axs to make sure you don't get screwed or end up screwing somebody else on them. Good luck!

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I would contact AXS by email so that you have everything in writing. If you want to cancel the tickets explain why if you plan to sell them have them put it in writing that they will honor the tickets

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa

What did you end up doing?