Sam Adams/Dogfish merger

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Sure. How much stock of the old Dogfish Head for normal shareholders get converted into the stock of the new company? None. That's not a merger.

I’m not talking about the business side, I’m referring to the philosophy of the business between the 2 owners.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ISUAgronomist

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It’s AB InBev.

They can call it whatever they want - it’s still InBev, not AB. It was InBev that bought out AB, not AB that bought out InBev. How do I know? Before the merger I was a shareholder in AB. After the merger, I was told “you’re not a shareholder anymore. Have this check.”

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
A/B isn't buying anyone out - they were bought out themselves by InBev like a decade ago now.

Yes, we’re all aware about InBev. Something you may not know, people still refer them as anheuser busch or Budweiser.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
They can call it whatever they want - it’s still InBev, not AB. It was InBev that bought out AB, not AB that bought out InBev. How do I know? Before the merger I was a shareholder in AB. After the merger, I was told “you’re not a shareholder anymore. Have this check.”

They can call it whatever they want, yes. Which is why he isn’t wrong when he called it AB because they still use that.

• Agree
Reactions: dmclone