SATURDAY PODCAST: ISU's draft drought, next year, future of CF

T-hayz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 22, 2017
Love this idea, great addition to the podcast lineup!

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Me likes. Gives me a little taste of the next week and something possibly random to learn.

As far as the 'subscription/donation' talk I think you will be very pleasantly surprised how generous the fanatics are going to be. As far as paying to get rid of ads, you can sign me up right now. If the community can help make CF better then I think it's necessary to make steps in the right direction.

Last edited:

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
For as much as I visit the site I almost feel guilty getting CF content for free. As mentioned above, I believe many feel the same way and you may be surprised by the amount of "ad-free" subscribers and monthly donations you receive.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I pay 10 bucks a month for 247, and I use that about one tenth as much as I use this site. Not saying I'd pay 100 a month, but I wouldn't have any problem shelling out 5-10$ a month.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I get more enjoyment out of this site than I do cy.tv and that costs me $80 a year for hiccupping HyVee commercials and Lady Gaga constantly asking where I am going.

I like the idea of an ad free CF.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Saturday podcast is a good addition to the lineup even if it doesn't necesssrily end up being every week.

• Agree
Reactions: DurangoCy

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I pay 10 bucks a month for 247, and I use that about one tenth as much as I use this site. Not saying I'd pay 100 a month, but I wouldn't have any problem shelling out 5-10$ a month.

For years, I wasted a lot of money on a Rivals subscription that was basically no content ever.

Here, I get so much content that even when there is something I don't like, there's still lots that I do. So I'll be happy to pitch to get an ad free site and/or just to pay for a valuable service.

• Agree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I thought Jhaustin Thomas might get drafted (in the David Irving category).

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Thanks for the kind words everybody. Appreciate the support. We will get it figured out. Nice to know some guys are on our side.

Just a heads up...

I can't listen to the podcasts all the way through recently. They play for 6 to 8 minutes then stop.

This one was 16 ish minutes when i clicked play and only went 6:33 before stopping. I let it sit for over an hour thinking it just needed time to load and it never came back on. I also noticed that my pause button next to the bar changed back to a play button. Clicking on it to play again didn't change it or restart the podcast. It was just frozen.

I exited out of CF and came back to try again. Now when I click play on the podcast the "end time" you see at the right hand side of the bar is 6:33. As if the podcast is only 6:33 long. It plays all the way to 6:33 and that is it.

No ad block on CF
Chrome browser
Windows 10 on PC
I haven't changed anything on my end at all

Just wanted to let you know. I don't know if others have had this happen or not. I've been able to listen to all of the podcasts reliably up until now.

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Just a heads up...

I can't listen to the podcasts all the way through recently. They play for 6 to 8 minutes then stop.

This one was 16 ish minutes when i clicked play and only went 6:33 before stopping. I let it sit for over an hour thinking it just needed time to load and it never came back on. I also noticed that my pause button next to the bar changed back to a play button. Clicking on it to play again didn't change it or restart the podcast. It was just frozen.

I exited out of CF and came back to try again. Now when I click play on the podcast the "end time" you see at the right hand side of the bar is 6:33. As if the podcast is only 6:33 long. It plays all the way to 6:33 and that is it.

No ad block on CF
Chrome browser
Windows 10 on PC

Just wanted to let you know. I don't know if others have had this happen or not. I've been able to listen to all of the podcasts reliably up until now.
This happened to me too

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Just a heads up...

No ad block on CF
Chrome browser
Windows 10 on PC

This happened to me too. When you go in and click play to start listening, there is a button to download it, so I usually click that and it works fine when I do that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron