Send your congrats please

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
If you have a twitter account, please send a congratulations tweet off to the ISU volleyball team (@CycloneVB) for a great season, and for great careers by these seniors.

Probably like many of you.....I paid no attention at all to ISU volleyball (or any volleyball) until 2 or 3 years ago. Now, when I watch, I find it to be as intense, if not more intense of a fan experience as any sport. In this sport, every point seems to matter more or something.

Coach Johnson-Lynch and her staff have built what is right now the most successful ISU program on a national level. Hopefully, that will be recognized and the success will continue.

So even if you don't follow the sport, I'm sure you want all ISU teams to succeed, so take a minute and drop a tweet off that can be shared with the team, if you haven't already.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
If you have a twitter account, please send a congratulations tweet off to the ISU volleyball team (@CycloneVB) for a great season, and for great careers by these seniors.

Probably like many of you.....I paid no attention at all to ISU volleyball (or any volleyball) until 2 or 3 years ago. Now, when I watch, I find it to be as intense, if not more intense of a fan experience as any sport. In this sport, every point seems to matter more or something.

Coach Johnson-Lynch and her staff have built what is right now the most successful ISU program on a national level. Hopefully, that will be recognized and the success will continue.

So even if you don't follow the sport, I'm sure you want all ISU teams to succeed, so take a minute and drop a tweet off that can be shared with the team, if you haven't already.

Don't have twitter - but thinking of sending e-mail to CJL. I am still gutted of the loss last night but really proud of the team

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Keep fighting, girls. I know last night must sting, particularly for the seniors, but I fully want and expect our volleyball team to win national championships in the future.

Cyclonz

Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO
Great match last night. I was so bummed for the team. When they led 8-6 in the fifth game I thought they were on their way. Great season.