Shakur Juiston on njcaatv.com tonight

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
So then nothing like Royce White.

They have similarities. "Nothing like Royce" is flat out wrong. He was asking for a comparison, but there just really isn't a very good one. From what I've seen of Juiston, he's as far from Hogue as Royce.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Edwards just looks like an athlete, I can see him being decent with better teammates, definitely looks like he'd be a good 3-D type player.

I think we could use an athlete somewhere on the perimeter. I remember a few years ago we passed up the Edwards kid that went to KSU and he turned into a pretty effective player. I suppose it depends on what Jakolby Long is or isn't, though as far as what the staff wants out of this other perimeter guy they want. It just seems like, to me, all these really good teams have at least one pure athlete out there to defend and put pressure on the rim.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Typhoon and mb7299

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I watched the first half. It is hard to tell how this is going to translate to the Big 12. One thing I am impressed with is his passing ability. He had some nice interior passes. Seems to know their offense well and where everyone is supposed to be.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
at last count, he had 7 assist. that is huge.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
He's on twitter for those interested. Hasn't tweeted much until after the game last night he retweeted s bunch of gifs of him playing in the tourney. He had one block that was nasty. @TheTrill_Shakur 2pac above the rim