Shout out to CF crew

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I searched and I didn't see a thread of this kind posted anywhere. If I am wrong, please merge with other thread or delete this.

But I thought the coverage CF did on the whole conference re-alignment issue was simply outstanding. I'm sure you all didn't get much sleep during that entire week chasing down leads and such.

I joined CF back in March of 2009 after listening to Marty Terrill (sp?) and Ken Miller dis CycloneFanatic when Jeremy was the chief cook and bottle washer. I have never regretted the decision to join this site.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for all you guys do.

clone

Co-Owner
May 12, 2008
I searched and I didn't see a thread of this kind posted anywhere. If I am wrong, please merge with other thread or delete this.

But I thought the coverage CF did on the whole conference re-alignment issue was simply outstanding. I'm sure you all didn't get much sleep during that entire week chasing down leads and such.

I joined CF back in March of 2009 after listening to Marty Terrill (sp?) and Ken Miller dis CycloneFanatic when Jeremy was the chief cook and bottle washer. I have never regretted the decision to join this site.

Thanks for the kind words- as CW says all of the time, we are having a blast owning this site and will not sleep until it is the best fan web site in the nation. :yes:

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale

ditto, serious :wubclub:

Trice

Apr 1, 2010

I would second this. I'm a Cyclone Report convert. The coverage here is great, the running blog was especially helpful in sorting through all of the information.

Just one idea for a future feature on the site: perhaps integrating Twitter somehow, like a feed that pulls in key Big 12 or national sportswriters.

But that's just an idea. You guys do a great job.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I would second this. I'm a Cyclone Report convert. The coverage here is great, the running blog was especially helpful in sorting through all of the information.

Just one idea for a future feature on the site: perhaps integrating Twitter somehow, like a feed that pulls in key Big 12 or national sportswriters.

But that's just an idea. You guys do a great job.

Trice,

You can follow us on Twitter @ChrisMWilliams and @CycloneFanatic. I try to retweet pretty much all of the Big 12 related stuff that comes across, especially on the CF one.