ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics ---

Busy day. Just wanted you all to know that we'll have a ton of FB recruiting stuff coming up over the next few days here on the site. Right now, I have to focus on basketball and the show tonight.

I did video interviews with all three JUCO's who are on campus and also did an exclusive, one on one with Tom Herman considering Iowa State's new quarterback, running backs and receivers. Trust me. It will be a great read.

Plus, later this week, I'll unveil my first annual CycloneFanatic.com Signing Day awards.

Just keeping you all in the loop. Big game tonight! Let's go get a win in Waco.

Chris

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Fanatics ---

Busy day. Just wanted you all to know that we'll have a ton of FB recruiting stuff coming up over the next few days here on the site. Right now, I have to focus on basketball and the show tonight.

I did video interviews with all three JUCO's who are on campus and also did an exclusive, one on one with Tom Herman considering Iowa State's new quarterback, running backs and receivers. Trust me. It will be a great read.

Plus, later this week, I'll unveil my first annual CycloneFanatic.com Signing Day awards.

Just keeping you all in the loop. Big game tonight! Let's go get a win in Waco.

Chris

Awards directed toward new Cyclones or us "old timers" for posting all day?