SOLD: 2 tickets to the We Will Collective gathering 3/13

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
I bought two tickets to the We Will Collective social gathering event for tomorrow. Details are below. I started to leave town this morning and had truck problems so I don't think I'll be able to make it to KC in time for this event. I will forward you the email with the tickets attached.

Tickets are free, just don't want them to go to waste. But, your own small donation to We Will would be nice.

Leinie Lodge & Beer Garden, 1323 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO 64106
Wednesday, March 13, 2024 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CDT)

Reactions: bozclone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Look at what the Collective has done. Instead of getting his truck fixed this man gave away all of his money to pay for college athletes to play for a school probably because he fell prey to the predatory threats that the Cyclones wont make it to a low-tier bowl game next year if he doesn’t cough it up.

• Dislike
Reactions: fcclone

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
Look at what the Collective has done. Instead of getting his truck fixed this man gave away all of his money to pay for college athletes to play for a school probably because he fell prey to the predatory threats that the Cyclones wont make it to a low-tier bowl game next year if he doesn’t cough it up.
Fatal flaw in your logic: truck is under warranty

:explode:

• Winner
Reactions: CysLoveChild

zeke

Apr 11, 2006
I bought two tickets to the We Will Collective social gathering event for tomorrow. Details are below. I started to leave town this morning and had truck problems so I don't think I'll be able to make it to KC in time for this event. I will forward you the email with the tickets attached.

Tickets are free, just don't want them to go to waste. But, your own small donation to We Will would be nice.

Leinie Lodge & Beer Garden, 1323 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO 64106
Wednesday, March 13, 2024 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Still available???