Sorry Cubs fans

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I got a good kick out of these so I thought most non Cubs fans would as well. I think they are from last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdVaIib7bX4]YouTube - Bartman at D-backs Game[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdzm71iuws8]YouTube - Another Bartman (and Goat) Sighting at Diamondbacks Game[/ame]

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
I like how in the 2nd video the guy at the end was going to drink rather than kiss the girl he was with, but thought about it for a second and then realized he would probably be on the couch if that happened.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Seen em both before. Find them funny but I find it sad that people also can't let the Bartman thing go. Most Cubs fans blame Alex Gonzalez for that game not the fan that did exactly what about 5 other guys around him were trying to do but were fortunate enough they weren't the ones that wound up touching that ball.

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
Seen em both before. Find them funny but I find it sad that people also can't let the Bartman thing go. Most Cubs fans blame Alex Gonzalez for that game not the fan that did exactly what about 5 other guys around him were trying to do but were fortunate enough they weren't the ones that wound up touching that ball.
Right, Right, Right... And if cry baby Moises Alou hadn't thrown a fit, no one would even know Bartman's name.

I may dress as Bartman for Halloween and wear a sign that says, "Not my fault this year..."

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I may dress as Bartman for Halloween and wear a sign that says, "Not my fault this year..."

Well you are right about that part! Maybe I could join you and dress as Soriano and ask everyone if they've seen my bat since he hasn't seem to have found it the past 2 postseasons...

clintr

Nov 12, 2007
Ames, IA

This is a joke I once heard from the Sklar Brothers about top 10 education programs for kids...

Is there a better way to teach kids about world geography in relation to the Chicagoland Area... than having a show called Where in the World is Steve Bartman? They could put in on WGN in the afternoon and it would be a hit.

Each week Bartman could be interviewed in a different and exotic parts of the world.

And the show would be hosted by Moises Alou, but not just Moises Alou. It would be an irrate Moises Alou.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron