Sounds like at least 75% chance Lucca stays

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Hopefully they never played with any professional tuba players...

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Can they play down low? What about their dribbling skills...can they handle it, or are they sloppy with the dribble? I don't want guys mopping the floor with them.

nickwc

Mar 27, 2007
Denver, CO
Re: I agree, that reminds me, where were all the signs

I also didn't hear any chants on TV. What was that all about? Every game I heard chants either on the radio or while watching on TV but the first National game and nothing. It must be Cyclone Alley's fault. :wink:

speaking of beefs with cyclone alley, I could no longer wear my coat in the student section because the game was on tv. I was even wearing my shirt, what is with all this non sense?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

Yeah, I remember one specific instance where we started playing over it. Our normal director is on sabbatical while studying for his Doctorate Degree, so we had a new conductor last night, and I don't know if he's completely familiar with the circumstances, but I'll make sure he knows before Spring...if it even matters by then.

Is that why you guys didn't go right into Fights during the last media time out? You left the Cheerleaders and I in limbo there... (I forget what you played but it was not fights... you guys had me worried there for a minute!)

Dormeezy

Nov 2, 2006
Cedar Rapids

speaking of beefs with cyclone alley, I could no longer wear my coat in the student section because the game was on tv. I was even wearing my shirt, what is with all this non sense?

well, if you hadn't been wearing a hawkeye jacket, it wouldn't have been a problem.. (j/k :wink:)

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Re: Sounds like atleast 75% chance Lucca stays

No. Teleconference will be the 18th with a decision to come shortly after.

Where is this information located at? I've been trying to search everywhere looking for some kind of official word on when the teleconference will happen and can't find anything.

MJAnderson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2007
Re: Sounds like atleast 75% chance Lucca stays

Where is this information located at? I've been trying to search everywhere looking for some kind of official word on when the teleconference will happen and can't find anything.

McDermott announced this on last nights call in show.

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
I don't think he plays this year but I'm excited to see him next year. When I went to one of their practices this year he was flat out the best player on the court.

copenhagen

Apr 23, 2007
it was straight from the horses [coach's] mouth

Said it was the 18th. Im guessing we will probobly hear a response right before Christmas or right before New Years.