Spring Game - end zone club tickets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
I have two tickets for spring game end zone club , pm if interested

• Funny
Reactions: Messi

Veenker Stinker

Mar 30, 2017
Endzone Club season ticket holders get tickets for the spring game. Private bathrooms and beer. I've got 2 as well. 10 bucks and picked up in DSM and they r yours.
... do they sell alcohol at games now ?... been living out of town for quite some time. Having bathroom next to beer is worth that price alone... and then throw in some awesomeness of football with the fresh smell of spring. :cool:

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
... do they sell alcohol at games now ?... been living out of town for quite some time. Having bathroom next to beer is worth that price alone... and then throw in some awesomeness of football with the fresh smell of spring. :cool:

Sell booze in the club.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I'll be going to the spring game and I am sure I will have a couple extra club tickets. check back the day of, I'll hide some in the lot somewhere and take a picture.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

Clones1414

Feb 20, 2012
Des Moines
My wife just let me know that ours came in the mail today - I am stuck at work, does anyone have any idea when the club opens? Is it 90 minutes before like normal games?

Thanks in advance

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Anyone not going today who would like to part ways with their end zone club tickets? The wife and I would love the chance to get in there and just check it out.

She's an Iowa grad and I have her almost fully converted. Help me push her over the edge.