Super Disappointing

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
After missing Utah Valley in person and the Pitt cancelation, I have been looking forward to the team's trip to Oklahoma. Frankly, it's been getting me through the week! I got home tonight, and couldn't find the dual on ESPN plus. That's because I am a week ahead of myself. I really wish we were wrestling this weekend. That's all.

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The one damn weekend I’ll be passing through Ames for something unrelated, and of course it’s the weekend we are IN Oklahoma for those duals.

Bastards….

Reactions: CORoadrunner

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Since UNI Open was canceled , does anyone know if we are heading anywhere else?

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
On the other hand, I don’t follow wrestling close enough to know the schedule but read every thread on how we do and watch when I can. So I just got on CF for the first time today and figured we had a bad loss based on the thread title and was happy to see what the content actually was. So at least one of us isn’t disappointed!

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
After missing Utah Valley in person, and the Pitt cancelation, I have been looking forward to the team's trip to Oklahoma. Frankly, it's been getting me through the week! I got home tonight, and couldn't find the dual on ESPN plus. That's because I am a week ahead of myself. I really wish we were wrestling this weekend. That's all.
It dawned on me Friday morning that I hadn't seen anyone making posts/predictions and almost started a thread. Then I looked up the time. Damn...