Survivor: Game Changers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Thanks for the correction, it's been awhile but I knew he was some kind of relation to Russell. Just thought of another one I couldn't stand: Colton. He had to be the biggest whiner, selfish, and poster boy for spoiled brat to ever play the game plus he quit the game twice when he didn't get his way. He might be at the top of my list with Coach a very close 2nd. Probably one of the few times Probst actually got a little testy with a contestant I think when he quit the 2nd time:

With Coach it was the whole "Dragon Slayer" bit and his holier than thou kind of attitude annoyed me more than anything the Debbie ever did. Debbie had her crazy moments but let's be honest she never was in control like she thought she was. More blind and dumb to where she really stood as far as who had power in the game I think so she never annoyed me enough because I never viewed her as a strong or smart player.

One of these days we ought to start compiling lists like this of bests/worsts of Survivor like hottest players, best players to never win, biggest blind sides, etc. Could make for some really interesting discussions as there has definitely been some good characters over the history of the show to categorize them.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Debbie looks like she's been rode hard, put away wet a few times and was pissed about it each time. She tops my list of the most obnoxious people on Survivor!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Thanks for the correction, it's been awhile but I knew he was some kind of relation to Russell. Just thought of another one I couldn't stand: Colton. He had to be the biggest whiner, selfish, and poster boy for spoiled brat to ever play the game plus he quit the game twice when he didn't get his way. He might be at the top of my list with Coach a very close 2nd. Probably one of the few times Probst actually got a little testy with a contestant I think when he quit the 2nd time:

With Coach it was the whole "Dragon Slayer" bit and his holier than thou kind of attitude annoyed me more than anything the Debbie ever did. Debbie had her crazy moments but let's be honest she never was in control like she thought she was. More blind and dumb to where she really stood as far as who had power in the game I think so she never annoyed me enough because I never viewed her as a strong or smart player.

One of these days we ought to start compiling lists like this of bests/worsts of Survivor like hottest players, best players to never win, biggest blind sides, etc. Could make for some really interesting discussions as there has definitely been some good characters over the history of the show to categorize them.

I felt really bad for Colton's boyfriend/fiance...he lasted quite a while, and he seemed like a pretty cool dude. What he saw in Colton, I'll never know. He's one of the ones I preferred to forget, too. :)

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013

My votes for hot: Yul, Ozzie, & Tom Westman. :)

There have been plenty of hot bods going through, but those three stand out in memory because of their skills and their ability to play the game, and the fact that they had brains behind their looks. It makes me sad that Ozzie keeps getting booted.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
My votes for hot: Yul, Ozzie, & Tom Westman. :)

There have been plenty of hot bods going through, but those three stand out in memory because of their skills and their ability to play the game, and the fact that they had brains behind their looks. It makes me sad that Ozzie keeps getting booted.

I'm not above this discussion. Stephanie takes the cake for me. One of the most unlucky or crappiest players of all time...ended up on a tribe of one at least one time...but still hot.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I'm not above this discussion. Stephanie takes the cake for me. One of the most unlucky or crappiest players of all time...ended up on a tribe of one at least one time...but still hot.
I asked PapaLew...he wanted me to define "hot". He said he could name a couple that were good looking, but he wouldn't waste a half hour talking to them. :)

I told him I went with good looking guys that I could respect as "more than a body". His pick was Amber (don't remember the last name - she married Boston Rob).

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Two hottest females to play Survivor IMO and I don't think many would argue these:

Amanda Kimmel:
33be410716.jpg

Parvarti Shallow:
3BF7110B00000578-4100194-image-m-77_1483918614599.jpg

Amanda I believe dated Ozzy for 2 years and he also dated Parvarti briefly too.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Two hottest females to play Survivor IMO and I don't think many would argue these:

Amanda Kimmel:
33be410716.jpg

Parvarti Shallow:
3BF7110B00000578-4100194-image-m-77_1483918614599.jpg

Amanda I believe dated Ozzy for 2 years and he also dated Parvarti briefly too.
Amanda, yes. Parvati lived up to her surname, with gusto. Never liked her the entire time she played.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Amanda, yes. Parvati lived up to her surname, with gusto. Never liked her the entire time she played.

As a player I agree she was very flirty and played a good social game but she held her own physically too in challenges. She isn't one of my favorite players but she did win a season so wasn't exactly that "shallow" if she beat out some smarter people. To this day though she is still one of hottest looking females to play I think. Her and Amanda even played on the same season in Heroes vs Villains

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
As a player I agree she was very flirty and played a good social game but she held her own physically too in challenges. She isn't one of my favorite players but she did win a season so wasn't exactly that "shallow" if she beat out some smarter people. To this day though she is still one of hottest looking females to play I think. Her and Amanda even played on the same season in Heroes vs Villains
Mmmmm...We'll have to agree to disagree. I despise women like her. :)

CyFamilyMom

Dec 14, 2013
I felt really bad for Colton's boyfriend/fiance...he lasted quite a while, and he seemed like a pretty cool dude. What he saw in Colton, I'll never know. He's one of the ones I preferred to forget, too. :)

I always forget that Caleb passed away a couple of years ago.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Stay Classy Debbie. Gave middle finger to Sarah when she admitted to being the flipper.

Aren't the jury members not supposed to "communicate" within the game once they are on the jury? I realize she didn't verbally say anything, but I viewed that as something that wasn't supposed to be allowed within the rules of the game.

Perhaps I'm being too literal because I can't stand Debbie and I want Sarah to win.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Aren't the jury members not supposed to "communicate" within the game once they are on the jury? I realize she didn't verbally say anything, but I viewed that as something that wasn't supposed to be allowed within the rules of the game.

Perhaps I'm being too literal because I can't stand Debbie and I want Sarah to win.

I'm not sure as I'm not a survivor savant as I've only watched 1/3 of the seasons, but def. a douche move. I hope she is never brought back again.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
They have talked amongst themselves in the past, and Jeff has actually asked them questions a couple of times in my memory. I think they're supposed to sit and observe, but they cut them a lot of slack in terms of reactions.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I think Debbie may have flipped off someone in her last season too, I know she is not the only one that has done that though when they came in with the jury for the first time after being voted out.

Glad to see Zeke go, never liked him either season he's played. Was always scheming and just annoyed me how he played for some reason. I think Sarah is walking a dangerous line trying to play both sides in order to leave her options open. Just ask Tai how that turns out once you get the reputation of being a flipper and she has to realize if she doesn't start sticking with an alliance that those same people ultimately end up on the jury and will decide her fate too so the social aspect is just as important as trying to make big moves. I wonder what the 4 were told that led to 3 of them voting for Tai as you never heard his name come up when everyone was talking - I'm sure that was selective editing for a reason. Still have 3 idols and the legacy advantage within the group of 4 so am just waiting for the day one of those gets used and blindsides someone because there aren't too many tribals left that those can be used at.