MLB: The best thing about baseball...

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
The empty stadium is weird. But knowing that the "fan reaction" is fake might be worse.

IDK...

I think I'm getting used to the empty stands. Like I said before, having the crowd white noise is fine and helps it feel "normal"

Just glad to be able to watch one of my favorite teams again

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I don't mind the noise. Fox is putting virtual fans in the stands on certain plays. That I could do without
Fox doing virtual fans on the Brewers-Cubs broadcast. Not sure how I feel about it.

Busch stadium is pumping in crowd noise when a good play happens. It weird but hey I get to watch the Redbirds.

The empty stadium and quiet are definitely weird. But knowing that the "fan reaction" is fake might be worse.

IDK...

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I think I'm getting used to the empty stands. Like I said before, having the crowd white noise is fine and helps it feel "normal"

I agree with you on the virtual fans, though - creepy.

Kaner04

Apr 22, 2019
Baseball doesn't need to be doing all these pumped in noise, CGI fans, etc. They should be letting me here mic'd up players throughout the game, would be way better.
Should also be letting people watch their favorite teams. The blackout rule is ridiculous in a normal year. But I guess MLB still expects us to travel 5 hours to a game that we can’t attend.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

This. Yep. It’s weird. But it beats the hell out of the alternative of not watching baseball.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE