THE OTHER RECRUITING METHOD

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
You are arguing with a guy who thinks Jesse Ertz is a good QB and doesn't evidently know how to spell the guys name.
guy's :rolleyes:

QRbdLxzS.jpg

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
The scoreboard proves your point. That's why it's best left there rather than all the subjective commentaries.

Have you looked at the scoreboard? See post #33.

If you want to know what a talent differential looks like, check out ISU's scores against Oklahoma over the years.

andyokstate

Mar 5, 2013
Again, Ertz isn't what makes KSU a great team. He does enough to succeed but he's not competing for a Heisman, nor is he singlehandedly carrying the team on his back. He's doing what is asked of him. A good trait to have, but by no means a special one.

When you do what Purple Wizard™ asks of you, good things happen.

• Agree
Reactions: surly

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Jesse. That's why I usually stick to Ertz. Not sure why any Iowan would name their child Jesse, Jessie, or Jess. I have a female relative, Jessie, thus the confession at times within my gray matter as to Ertz.

Gray-Matter.png

Honoring Jesse James for robbing a bank in Corydon? :rolleyes: