This guy might take football a little TOO seriously

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUdj6QY6Ac]YouTube - Texas High School Coach Is Calm[/ame]

The reporter looks terrified!

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
That guy is awesome. He wears his passion for football on his sleeve for everyone to see. I'm sure he's scared lots of reporters and players in his day but I'm sure he's gotten his fair share of victory's also.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I think he may have gotten into too much of the game-time "performance boosters" that are normally reserved for the players

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
That guy is awesome. He wears his passion for football on his sleeve for everyone to see. I'm sure he's scared lots of reporters and players in his day but I'm sure he's gotten his fair share of victory's also.

i agree..

i would actually love to play for a coach that got that fired up..

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I just listened to it the first time and I could hear him getting fired up but I couldn't see why the reporter was scared... I put the food down and watched a second time and yeah that was an intense face he had... if his team didn't come back on that field fired up then I dunno what it'd take... I mean I'm sure he gave a good speech and if nothing else you'd think the team would be afraid of screwing up!