Thoughts on Drew Peterson

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I watched Dateline last night which featured Drew Peterson, the Illinois police officer who was arrested yesterday on a charge of murdering his third wife. His fourth wife, who is 30-years younger than he is, has been missing for nearly two years. He said he ran off with another man -- yet this gal has never called her family or friends since disappearing in Oct., 2007

I don't know if he is innocent or guilty, but the guy is too damn cocky.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
is he a creepy bastard or what? How do these pretty women fall in love with him?

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
It's not like me at all, but I've been hoping for someone to take the law into their own hands with that guy. I can't think of more than a handful of people that put me in that frame of mind.

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
Somehow he was recently ready to marry some 19 year old, though I think the dad would have shot him. A missing person and death in his past are a good indication that this is not a good person. Beware!!!!!!!!

tyrelrobert

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines,IA
He was on the front page of the tribune on friday or saturday while walking into the courthouse.

They quoted him as saying "check out my bling" (the handcuffs) and some other random crap. This guy is a scumbag and deserves the death penalty.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I put him in the same league as OJ. Everyone knows he did it but the press and the American people love hearing them try to talk their way out of it. It's kind of fun to watch people that you know are lying. It's like Bonds and baseball.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
I watched the Dateline piece as well. What is amazing to me is he killed his 3rd and 4th wives; yet he is already dating a girl that is again much younger and more attractive than he is and he had 1,000 e-mails from other interested women who wanted to date him. The guy is old, wanted on murder, and not all that attractive. I do not understand women.

Wingback

Dec 26, 2008
How many times, though, have you been at the lake or in a mall or even walking down the street and saw an extremely attractive young lady arm in arm with a guy who looks like he just crawled out from underneath a rock. It's just another of those things that just makes you say, "huh?"