Ticket Exchange Forum Opt Out?

ABECyguy

Nov 14, 2019
Ames
Another option would be to add a checkbox to the filters for the ticket exchange forum.

AAEB69CF-39BD-4CE0-B641-206DE66A064B.jpeg

Seems like this would be a potentially simpler addition. I’m for all these ideas and I’ve been selling tickets fairly frequently this season!

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Another option would be to add a checkbox to the filters for the ticket exchange forum.

View attachment 104622

Seems like this would be a potentially simpler addition. I’m for all these ideas and I’ve been selling tickets fairly frequently this season!

There already is a checkbox there, under 'General - Non ISU'.

FWIW (to all here), these checkboxes shown in @ABECyguy 's image are what I use to see only the forum categories I want and ignore all else.

Enable any combination of subcategories using those checkboxes there, then add a bookmark while you're looking at the currently filtered view - those view filters append unique parameters to the URL which can then be saved as a browser bookmark, or saved as one of the default pages to open with your browser every time.

ABECyguy

Nov 14, 2019
Ames
There already is a checkbox there, under 'General - Non ISU'.

FWIW (to all here), these checkboxes shown in @ABECyguy 's image are what I use to see only the forum categories I want and ignore all else.

Enable any combination of subcategories using those checkboxes there, then add a bookmark while you're looking at the currently filtered view - those view filters append unique parameters to the URL which can then be saved as a browser bookmark, or saved as one of the default pages to open with your browser every time.
Why haven’t I realized this before? As @GetAwesome said, just check the ones you want to see and bookmark it. I’m assuming using the “set default” option will also save it for you. Thanks for the tip!

954244D7-77C3-4414-B070-9D3ADCA7C643.jpeg

Reactions: Gorm