Tom Crean Fired from Indiana

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Alford
Manning
Mack

That's my guess at the top 3.

My guess is that Hoosier nation will want AllFraud to be the savior and come back to bloomington to win multiple ncaa titles in a row.......Good Luck with that Hoosiers U gonna need it...lol...funny how far the hoosiers have fallen in a basketball-crazy state...

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Alford is the luckiest bastard I've ever seen. Keeps backing into better and better jobs without accomplishing anything, kind of like Lane Kiffin used to.

Crean strikes me as a self-righteous douche, the way he paces the sidelines with his nose in the air. I think he truly believes he is single-handedly responsible for each win.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
This, plus if he leaves UCLA for Indiana, he's a bigger moron than I ever gave him credit for.

U B ...rite ...If AllFraud is stupid enough to go back to Indiana, good Ol' Stevie boy would be...well...DUMBer than the proverbial Box of Rox.....

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Yeah, but the other good one isn't going to be at UCLA for 3 years yet.The middle one is the Cooper Manning of the group.

That's not fair. Cooper was held back by a medical condition, middle Ball is held back because he's an egomaniacal little ****.

• Informative
Reactions: Doc

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Granted, but the team at UCLA that he has right now will most likely get to the Elite 8. They'd likely be paired against UK that they've already beat once this year.

Steve Alford has been a 3-seed 3 times before. Those teams have lost twice to 14-seeds and once to a 11-seed. Don't pencil UCLA into the Elite Eight yet.

• Informative
Reactions: CycloneErik

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Scott Drew would be dominant at IU

That's the home run hire for them I think. 1A would be Gregg Marshall, but he's pretty settled and making bank.

It will be Alford. Indiana basketball isn't what it used to be and Alford is a good enough mix of coach plus nostalgia for the good old days.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
It will be interesting to see what job Crean ends up at. Indiana will have their sights set high on their next coach.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He's currently the 16th overall player in his class and a 5 star. Yeah, he's not that good :rolleyes:

I just saw he was barely a top 100 player on 247's composite but if he's a 5 star somewhere it's probably because he isn't ranked on ESPN or Scout or something which brings it way down. My bad