Transfer recruiting

farcyted

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Is the WBB program doing any grad or sit out transfer recruiting this spring? Anyone heard anything?

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Does seem to be very quiet until an announcement is made. But if the women's transfer trend is anything close to what the men's has become, I'd expect some announcements soon. It seems as if there are now two major signing periods in college basketball.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Does seem to be very quiet until an announcement is made. But if the women's transfer trend is anything close to what the men's has become, I'd expect some announcements soon. It seems as if there are now two major signing periods in college basketball.

True that. No mega threads. I don't think there is any shortage of players leaving schools, the Gopher board I look at occasionally notes lots of them. I do see more of the gals taking their degree and maybe not bothering with the 5th year transfer stuff. Seems most of the guys who leave and can graduate transfer do it. Even the guys with marginal stats seem to place hoops first over everything else.