Tsalmpouris not coming back

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
Holy crap. He's out in the passing lane, stealing the ball, and flushing it on the break? Who is this guy??? Man, we'd still be playing if he's still here. Wow, that's an amazing tranformation. He's far more mobile than I ever thought he'd get to. I give Fred credit, it just took a few years.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Time to resurrect another thread. Stumbled upon this scouting video today; it was fun to watch what Giorgos has been up to these last few years. He's still playing for a 1st-tier Greek club, AEK B.C. He seems to be developing a pretty solid all-around game for a 7-footer.

Is it just me, or is his head disproportionately small compared to his body?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
1. How good are these guys in this league? Easy to look good against inferior competition.

2. Does anyone go to these games? From some of the video it looked like games were being played in front of zero fans.

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Time to resurrect another thread. Stumbled upon this scouting video today; it was fun to watch what Giorgos has been up to these last few years. He's still playing for a 1st-tier Greek club, AEK B.C. He seems to be developing a pretty solid all-around game for a 7-footer.

Have more people watched this video tonight than have watched him play in person all season?

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Looks like he has developed into what Fred recruited him to be. Inside/Out presence. Great hands in the video, nice shot. Prohm would've loved him, being a lefty.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Better than the 7' 3 pt chucking behemoth that beat us in Nashville this past January.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
1. How good are these guys in this league? Easy to look good against inferior competition.

2. Does anyone go to these games? From some of the video it looked like games were being played in front of zero fans.
Was it at Baylor? If so that's the number of normal fans

CycloneBBFan

Dec 21, 2015

I noticed the ravenous crowds in the video.

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
Any word of him coming back? I saw him at Mickeys on Friday night. Sort of interesting for him to be back in Ames randomly.

• Informative
Reactions: acgclone