TU Football lockers.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I hate Texa$ just as much as the next Clone fan. But we'd all by tripping over our jaws if Campbell had put these in his locker rooms.

It would be interesting to know how much they cost. LED panels are dirt cheap nowadays but that probably didn't translate into this

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I remember the same feeling when I saw a video of the Okie St MBB locker-room and training facilities a few years ago. I guess we all know how that turned out.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I hate Texa$ just as much as the next Clone fan. But we'd all by tripping over our jaws if Campbell had put these in his locker rooms.

It would be interesting to know how much they cost. LED panels are dirt cheap nowadays but that probably didn't translate into this

I thought I saw somewhere that they were $10k a pop.

• Disagree
Reactions: isu2014

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
What's with the "TU" thing? Did we suddenly become Texas A&M? Do I have mindlessly chant "SEC! SEC! SEC!" at games now? :)

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
What's with the "TU" thing? Did we suddenly become Texas A&M? Do I have mindlessly chant "SEC! SEC! SEC!" at games now? :)
Whenever I think of "TU" I think of the Tulsa crowd chanting it as their team ran the ball up and down the field on us at the Liberty Bowl.

Woof.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
We have a beautiful locker room with air drying for the equipment as well. Frankly I think ours are better and cost a fraction.

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
Unless it comes with a set of these, not interested.

bigcamo.jpg

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don't find those very attractive at all personally.

I do think some of these athletes are getting too spoiled, and therefore too soft. Just look at Texas, it hasn't been working.

KU and Kentucky in basketball are getting the best players in the country and pampering them like nobody's business, and sure they are making the NCAA tourney, but they each only have one title apiece in the last 20 years to show for it.

Yes, I would take one title in the last 20 years at ISU, but we're also not spending 40 million bucks on a dorm just for our basketball players and getting the best players in the country every year.

I do think being pampered too much can make teams somewhat "soft".

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I don't find those very attractive at all personally.

I do think some of these athletes are getting too spoiled, and therefore too soft. Just look at Texas, it hasn't been working.

KU and Kentucky in basketball are getting the best players in the country and pampering them like nobody's business, and sure they are making the NCAA tourney, but they each only have one title apiece in the last 20 years to show for it.

Yes, I would take one title in the last 20 years at ISU, but we're also not spending 40 million bucks on a dorm just for our basketball players and getting the best players in the country every year.

I do think being pampered too much can make teams somewhat "soft".
I think along with the pampering comes entitlement...which leads to other issues along the way. Treat them like gods/goddesses among mortals, and watch what happens. :(

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
If this is what they need to do to avoid showing a profit, what would they have to do if they leave for a conference that pays more?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron