Twister Sister Summary for BYU

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
That was a kind gesture to offer your men & women's BB tickets together at a generous price. I noticed the buyer must have only requested the men's tickets. (They missed a great women's game with fantastic seats in Hilton!)

Hoping that your dad is doing better & that you will be able to be at the game next week. Take care

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
That was a kind gesture to offer your men & women's BB tickets together at a generous price. I noticed the buyer must have only requested the men's tickets. (They missed a great women's game with fantastic seats in Hilton!)

Hoping that your dad is doing better & that you will be able to be at the game next week. Take care
We got the best news today. Dad entered the hospital last Sunday with a bowel blockage. At 93 those things can be deadly. This morning we found out it had broken up on its own and no surgery will be necessary. Gets back on a liquid diet tomorrow and advances from there. He had me relaying game info to him as I watched on my iPad. He's an ISU vet med alum and major women’s fan. Used to come to games with me. I’ll be at the next one and then the tourney!

Attachments

• dad WBB.jpg
    dad WBB.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 39

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
We got the best news today. Dad entered the hospital last Sunday with a bowel blockage. At 93 those things can be deadly. This morning we found out it had broken up on its own and no surgery will be necessary. Gets back on a liquid diet tomorrow and advances from there. He had me relaying game info to him as I watched on my iPad. He's an ISU vet med alum and major women’s fan. Used to come to games with me. I’ll be at the next one and then the tourney!
That picture makes me smile. Reminds me of my dad. He always wore shirts with pocket. Glad you had a good day acoustimac, all things considered.