Tyrese got PAID

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Tyrese is a way better pro. Tinsley in college. I never ever ever thought Tyrese would be this good. So awesome
Agree but not a fair comparison. Tinsley had more experience when he got to Ames. Glad I'll never have a "Shoot Baskets, Not Tyrese" t shirt like I did Tinsley

Reactions: Drew0311

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
He did show it in the NBA. Tinsley had a nice NBA career. Tyrese is just longer and more athletic and 4 inches taller.

After being mostly out of the league from 09 to 11 he came back and played three more years for Utah. Guys don't get opportunities like that in their mid 30s without some pretty rare skills.

Reactions: Erik4Cy and NENick

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Tinsley was a JUCO guy. Trying to find an image of the shirt but failing. In Pacers colers it said "Shoot baskets, not Jamaal Tinsley" I found it on here when I was 17 or so. He was involved in at least 2 shootings during his NBA career.
Found it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427_205522_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427_205522_Gallery.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 60

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
He did show it in the NBA. Tinsley had a nice NBA career. Tyrese is just longer and more athletic and 4 inches taller.
I have never seen Tinsley making clutch shot like this off dribble in the NBA. He was a fancier dribbler than Haliburton but he didn’t have better handle than Haliburton. Could Tinsley creat shot off the dribble like Haliburton did against NBA players?

Last edited:

SoleCyclone

Mar 26, 2022
I have never seen Tinsley making clutch shot like this off dribble in the NBA. He was a fancier dribbler than Haliburton but he didn’t have better than Haliburton. Could Tinsley creat shot off the dribble like Haliburton did against NBA players?
That wasn't the original ask. It was something like does or did ISU have someone that could handle the ball better.
I'm not sure what "fancy" dribbling is but you must have missed Tinsley absolutely undressing guys guarding him both on the perimeter and powering a guy down in traffic

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
That's quite the story. Never followed him much when he went pro it was a different stage of my life busy with other things.
He's the 1st ISU player I followed into the pros, got me into the NBA and gave my dad some examples of lessons to give.

Reactions: NWICY

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
That's quite the story. Never followed him much when he went pro it was a different stage of my life busy with other things.

I saw him at Miami restaurant eating outside one of the years he was out of nba before his jazz comeback years. I yelled “hey Jamaal go cyclones” and got a little nod and wave.

Reactions: NWICY

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
That wasn't the original ask. It was something like does or did ISU have someone that could handle the ball better.
I'm not sure what "fancy" dribbling is but you must have missed Tinsley absolutely undressing guys guarding him both on the perimeter and powering a guy down in traffic
Yes, I have seen Tinsley toying with overmatched players in college.

Help Support Us

Become a patron