UNI starts 0-1

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Vermont is a team that the big boys want no part of at the start of the year. They returned everyone this year except one player. Although tonight their best player was out. They will probably win the American East and could suprise a lot of teams.

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
UNI is bad. Like colossoly bad.

Bowen Born is an important piece but he's not this important.
I know you mentioned Jake possibly leaving but where's he go from here? Hope Ford moves on from StL and go there?

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
UNI is bad. Like colossoly bad.

Bowen Born is an important piece but he's not this important.

time will tell if they are "colossally" bad. The season is still early.

But they lack a team identity and too many inconsistent players. A coach can't rely on a kid who scores 12 one night and 2 the next.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I know you mentioned Jake possibly leaving but where's he go from here? Hope Ford moves on from StL and go there?

Seems like the kind of guy a P5 that wants to cheap out on a hire right now. If Minnesota would have gotten to $2M he would have jumped.

He's never been a great offensive coach but he made up for it by having really tough teams that defended and rebounded. This team isn't doing that.

I might be overreacting but this team finishes 7th in the Valley if they play like this. That can't happen when you're making what he's making at our level. Basketball has to be a big time revenue sport for us.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I thought the schedule set up for a couple of solid quality wins to start the season, with Nichols & Vermont home games. Now, with Arkansas and other tough games coming up, it's not looking good.