Very, very etertaining Alabama thread from our oSu game...

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
well i read pretty much the whole thing.

all i got from it was alabama fans are a bunch of smug stuck up SEC punks. But they cheered for us, so i guess thats good.

south_park_smug-300x231.jpg

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Those Bama fans realize that Chiz's successor is much better at ISU than he ever was...and they LOVE IT. HAHAHAHA

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
It was great when I read it two days ago based on a thread on the same topic. :confused:

I didn't see it until tonight.

I didn't mean to make you read it again. Sorry. I would have hoped that anybody that had seen it already would have known better than to read through all 32 pages again.

My bad.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
One of the most arrogant fanbases in the nation, no question. They're really a bunch of spoiled brats, to be honest.

I don't know how they are spoiled. They are one of the few teams we have a winning record against haha. When Snyder is gone, they are screwed.

Crappy academics+crappy facilities+annoying fans=KSU

It's a shame too because I used to like KSU. Hope we beat them during Farmageddon.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs8rcoDRgIw[/ame]

Last edited:

kas4cy

Sep 11, 2011
Iowa City, IA
I don't know how they are spoiled. They are one of the few teams we have a winning record against haha. When Snyder is gone, they are screwed.

Crappy academics+crappy facilities+annoying fans=KSU

It's a shame too, because I use to like KSU. Hope we get the beat them during Farmageddon.

Farmageddon Teaser - YouTube

I was actually talking about Alabama, but after reading that thread Purple Kansas applies too. They are amazing arrogant for a team that was projected to have a 6-8 win season, if I remember correctly, and have been saved by the ridiculous talent Klein has turned out to be. Without him, their team is pretty bad. Decent defense, but pretty bad all overall.

Why do they hate us that much anyways? I mean, honestly.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I really hope Okie State finds a way into the MNC and beats the snot out of LSU or whatever SEC team they play.

K State was pretty annoying. We are due to beat them after the last couple of years down in Kansas City.