Walking Dead

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yeah, that's what we thought too.

Pretty sure the King's guy that was looking at the backpack is the one who moved the canteloupe. I think he was trying to force Ezekial into the confrontation with the Saviors. I don't think he expected the kid to get shot though.

• Winner
Reactions: dmclone

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
You know, I've hung on for a season and a half just out of habit but I think I may just forget to watch this from now on. It's just not very good anymore.

• Optimistic
Reactions: State43

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
I'm ready for this show to end. Just fight the Saviors and be done with it. The Sasha and Rosita angle is horrible. Maggie as a bad --- is laughable. (BTW, will she ever show signs of actually being pregnant?) Carol as a bad --- is even more laughable.

Anymore I watch because I feel obligated to, and I just want to see how it all ends.

• Agree
Reactions: SC Cy

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Always wait to see the whiners after each episode. Never changes. I will say, this Sasha and Rosita storyline was so dumb that the end with Sasha almost left no impact on me because the decision was so dumb. At the end, was that Dwight or Daryl?

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I stayed true to my word and shut this show off after Glenn's bashing. But there were no sports on last night so I was flipping channels and ran across TWD so left it on for a bit. Now that I'd quit watching for so long it's really funny to see just how bad the writing is. Cantaloupes... even in a comic book apocalyptic scenario I just don't see two people being killed over... cantaloupes...

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
I watched it on DVR last night. I didn't care if social media spoiled anything and didn't feel like I missed much. That stinks considering it was my favorite show for quite a few years.

By the way, is Carl still alive?

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I watched it on DVR last night. I didn't care if social media spoiled anything and didn't feel like I missed much. That stinks considering it was my favorite show for quite a few years.

By the way, is Carl still alive?
Yes...but the rumors floating around say the actor wants to go to college.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I stayed true to my word and shut this show off after Glenn's bashing. But there were no sports on last night so I was flipping channels and ran across TWD so left it on for a bit. Now that I'd quit watching for so long it's really funny to see just how bad the writing is. Cantaloupes... even in a comic book apocalyptic scenario I just don't see two people being killed over... cantaloupes...
Well, it's a little deeper than that...

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
I have read some rumors that we might get some Negan backstory. I would look forward to that and think it is overdue. I have seen recaps of the comic book backstory, and without spoiling anything, it could be interesting if changed a little.

On the other hand, seems like there are too many storylines going (Sasha capture, Oceanside, Garbage Pail kids, battle with Saviors) to effectively wrap all this up in two episodes, and to add a good Negan backstory.

Woe to AMC if they leave a giant cliffhanger. I can handle a defeat of Saviors with maybe a cliffhanger of Negan's disposition, but this season better wrap up!

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The fact you think it's about "Cantaloupes" shows you didn't get it but thanks for meeting the quota of at least one complainer post after each episode.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I really need to stop having dinner just as an episode starts. Waterlogged walkers are the worst.

Edit: And then there's that.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneworld