WandaVision----Spoilers Ahead. You've been Warned. Don't click if you don't want spoilers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Promise a 10th episode to keep people paying more Disney + longer. March brings Wanda Vision Ep 9 and The Falcon and the Winter Solider. Need something in April before Loki is released in May
How many episodes is Falcon and Winter Solider projected to be?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Promise a 10th episode to keep people paying more Disney + longer. March brings Wanda Vision Ep 9 and The Falcon and the Winter Solider. Need something in April before Loki is released in May
That makes a ton of sense to me, too. Leave ep 9 of WandaVision as a cliff-hanger to lead into Falcon & The Winter Soldier, then wrap up with some kind of mini-movie that combines the two shows in a finale.

It would be an opportunity for Disney to see what viewership #s would be if they need to release Black Widow on Disney+

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
To all those more dedicated to the MCU details than myself, is this really the first time the name Scarlet Witch has been used in the movies/shows?

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Two stingers at the end. Was kind of hoping for a different sending but that’s on me.

I haven't watched the last episode yet so I should stay out of here, but how would you rate the show overall now that you've seen the whole thing?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I haven't watched the last episode yet so I should stay out of here, but how would you rate the show overall now that you've seen the whole thing?

Good, very happy to have some Marvel back in my life. The problem with Comics in general or this type of storytelling is it always feels kind of unfinished. I'm very excited for Black Widow and Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I watched Civil War the other day and forgot how much they interacted in that movie and how fun it was.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Yeah I was pretty disappointed in that - basically just a throwaway plotline. That's my only real complaint about it.
Overall I absolutely loved the series, that being said the secondary characters were given so little to do in the last 3 episodes I honestly wondered why the hell they even bothered putting them in the show.

Jimmy seemed to be given the most to do and he’s not much more than a generic FBI agent that is admittedly played by a charismatic actor that elevates the role.

Darcy-did nothing other than smash a truck into another truck. Then yeeted out so she didn’t have to be debriefed?

Monica- didn’t do hardly anything other than show she now has some ambiguous yet kind of lame powers. Then gave Wanda a half ass pep talk and now gets to hang out with either Nick Fury or Talos. She seems to be most shoe-horned in character after she was one of the most interesting to start the series.

Fietro- making him a nobody was a big kick in the nuts. Especially since Wanda is going to be in a movie that references the multiverse in the damned title. How hard could it have been to say he was from the X-men universe. They could’ve just Poochied him and said he went to back to his own universe off-screen and it would’ve been more satisfying.

Also no Dr Strange cameo sucked, I was really holding out for that.

All those gripes aside, this was by far the most ambitious project in terms of tonality that Marvel has taken on since the first Guardians and they knocked it out of the park. Loved how vision “defeated” the other Vision, completely true to form for the character. Elizabeth Olsen in that scarlet witch costume was a highlight as well, yowza.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
It was great but if I had one nit to pick more than any other it would be that for a show that is supposed to segway into a proper Marvel movie, it couldn't be more underwhelming in that regard. It's missing that Nick Fury in Iron Man moment. All in all the show really paid off after a very uninteresting first 2 episodes.

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
It was great but if I had one nit to pick more than any other it would be that for a show that is supposed to segway into a proper Marvel movie, it couldn't be more underwhelming in that regard. It's missing that Nick Fury in Iron Man moment. All in all the show really paid off after a very uninteresting first 2 episodes.

I thought the mid and end credits did set the table, just not as overt as Fury showing up in Iron Man.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Overall great series. I was hoping for a little bit more of a mind blowing mid credits scene.

My crush on Elizabeth Olsen grew this entire series! She's great. Looking forward to the next Dr Strange

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
I thought the mid and end credits did set the table, just not as overt as Fury showing up in Iron Man.
Paul Bettany admitted he was trolling when he said the biggest cameo would be mind blowing so in that regard the let down feeling was inevitable but that said I really have very little to complain about with WandaVision. Outside of the eye candy it finally made Wanda interesting for me.

Reactions: larrysarmy

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Someone explain to me the ending? Who’s the witch? Why is Wanda a witch? She got her power from the mind stone did she not? What was the post credit scene telling us? What exactly is sword? That new vision is coming back for sure isn’t he? Who the hell is wandas friend the one in the last scene and how did she get her powers?