NFL: Week One. Green Bay Packers vs.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Minnesota Vikings. Monday night. Do you think Aaron Rogers is excited to play this game. How about taking over for a legend/man crush of us Packer fans at Home on Monday night against one of our closes rivals.

Welcome to the big time Mr. Rogers.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
Rodgers' either has it or he doesn't. Our one data point indicating his ability is last year's battle with Dallas. At this point I've no idea how he'll do, but signs point to not well simply because he's replacing a legend. That is so hard to do successfully. I suppose you could say Steve Young replaced Joe Montana fairly well (I think there was no gap between the two, I'm not sure, but I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm wrong!).

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
The packers will still be awesome. Im just wondering how much the offense will change with Rogers. Packers Rule Vikings Drool!!!!!!!!!

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I cant wait.. to watch it... on..a..tape... unless i get lucky and we get it broadcasted in iraq.which would be sweet... dang i cant even wear my new cheese head hat.. yes.. i know.. im ALMOST as dorky as angie..hahaha sorry couldn't resist...