Info: Welcome Jared Stansbury, full-time CFer starting this summer

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Jared's living the dream! It's been cool to see him improve as a writer and become a more confident force on the site. I really enjoyed the film study during basketball season.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I was always wondering of what Jared's plans were post interning because I think he does a fantastic job on here and the radio.
Hiring him full time looks like a slam dunk choice. Great job CF. Congrats to you as well Jared.
Pretty sure initiation is a drinking a whole case of Busch, then getting a Nickelback tattoo.

Don't forget to go on vacation and have a baby one of these days. Or someone have a baby.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
Did he have any starz or other offerz? Does 247 even make a list for journalists?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'm still trying to figure out if I am going to enjoy this brining you are committed to giving us. I think probably not since it sounds like something limey sailors do to a drunk crew mate.

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
clap-clapping-congrats-congratulations-friends-Golf-Clap-good-job-well-done-GIF.gif

GIF-congrats-congratulations-good-job-nice-work-point-proud-success-you-GIF.gif

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Probably should have made the offer contingent on beating Adam Gray in pick up basketball. :jimlad: Congrats Jared.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Isn't this the same intern who forgot to turn on the video recorder during an interview at Hilton? Seriously, he has already been a great addition to CycloneFanatic.com. Hard to imagine someone coming right out of college and being able to hang with all the seasoned reporters, but he does great. Hope we got a long term contact on him before ESPN and their Iowa weasel tries to recruit him.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Isn't this the same intern who forgot to turn on the video recorder during an interview at Hilton? Seriously, he has already been a great addition to CycloneFanatic.com. Hard to imagine someone coming right out of college and being able to hang with all the seasoned reporters, but he does great. Hope we got a long term contact on him before ESPN and their Iowa weasel tries to recruit him.

I think it's the one who likes Fetty Wap and has no game (according to Adam Gray).

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
They pay him in CF Points. When the exchange rate picks up though, hoo boy he's going to be sitting on Easy Street.

Especially if he makes the right bets on Cybookie when that comes back.

Thats coming back one of these days, right? Right?

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Wait. I thought you had to get a normal job and get lost in email and office politics when you graduated? WTF??

Congrats though. I'm jealous.