Well...

cy1225

Oct 6, 2007
We should really give Eustachy a call and see if he will come back.

Every coach since Larry has sucked! :smile:

(Sorry could not resist).

Yeah...the great one sits 8-8 right now against a cream puff schedule. You can have him.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Morgan was in the tournament his 2nd year and won his first game...a lot of good it did him.

He had a full roster of players too... McD will get it going. I'm not going to start worrying until next year.

Trust me.... We are not a Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, or anyone else when it comes to rebuilding. We can't do it overnight. Sorry hardcore reality. It's been that way since the beginning of time.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
Yeah...the great one sits 8-8 right now against a cream puff schedule. You can have him.

My apolgies, the sarcasm in my post did not come through. Eustachy is having a tough go. I have a feeling his demeanor wears thin after about 3-5 years on a program.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
The only coach I would take back...given a chance....is Tim Floyd. Orr was special for ISU, but he was not going to get us to an elite level (he was similar to Tom Davis at Iowa). Tim is a great coach and success follows him. He is a great recruiter, albeit somewhat scrupulous, but he knows how to win at the college level.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Will be interesting to see how Iowa performs against Purdue. I have a feeling that Purdue win might be our best of the year.
Not stiring the pot....Just a observation....:wink:

How did your boy "Lick" and the Hawkeyes do at HOME against Purdue tonite....?

Last edited:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Not stiring the pot....Just a observation....:wink:

How did your boy "Lick" and the Hawkeyes do at HOME against Purdue tonite....?

The game was pretty even, actually. Purdue shot lights out from behind the arc, but Iowa had a better overall shooting percentage, and out-rebounded the Boilers.

Just sayin' :wink: