When can I expect my parking permit?

Flynn4Heisman

Mar 24, 2006
With roughly a week and a half until classes start, I was curious when I can expect to receive my parking permit?. I purchased it first thing the morning of July 10 for transfer students.

Same goes for my Student Season ticket package (The shirt for example. I know the tickets are on my ID card this year). I assume I get my Cyclone Alley stuff closer to basketball season?

Last edited:

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The shirt you will need to go pick up. Bring your ISU ID to Jacobson on any weekday from today through the 30th to pick it up. I think the hours are 9-5. Cyclone Alley stuff is closer to basketball season. I'm not sure how they are doing it this year, as a shirt wasn't required, but you could go get one if you wanted right after you swiped your ID to get into Hilton.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I'm not sure how they are doing it this year, as a shirt wasn't required, but you could go get one if you wanted right after you swiped your ID to get into Hilton.

Not sure if they are doing a t-shirt this year for basketball. Heard they are doing something else that I think students will like a lot more. (Not saying what because I think Cyclone Alley may want to do a big reveal at some point)

Last edited:

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Not sure if they are doing a t-shirt this year for basketball. Heard they are doing something else that I think students will like a lot more. (Not saying what because I think Cyclone Alley may want to do a big reveal at some point)

Interesting. I like the sound of this, as I have plenty of cardinal shirts. (Although you can never have enough!)