Why do we use EIU Colors?

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
I have seen this brought up by many people but haven't seen any response. When you scroll down, the top bar looks like ****.
GHpzaqZ.png

To add to that, the logo in the tab for the site needs changed to a recognizable small logo. A "CF" would make way more impact than an unreadable cyclonefanatic:

4662xPG.png

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
I don't think everything on the site should be either red or gold. But there is a lot of the dark gray/slate "neutral" colors on here and if possible some of them could be changed to the red to Cyclone up the place.

• Useful
Reactions: HoopsTournament

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
We'll have a grey alternate within a year or two and then it will all be peachy keen!

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
This appears to be some sort of treachery from that sourcerer Jon Miller over on Hawkeyenation... Watch out Chris! You are being brainwashed!!!

cyowa

Apr 18, 2006
I have seen this brought up by many people but haven't seen any response. When you scroll down, the top bar looks like ****.
GHpzaqZ.png

To add to that, the logo in the tab for the site needs changed to a recognizable small logo. A "CF" would make way more impact than an unreadable cyclonefanatic:

4662xPG.png
Noticed this too, but really think it is trivial. In a related note, I've seen ISU tees, and sweats advertised on Cyclone clothing sites which use black as a color. I even saw a tee shirt offered which was black with an arched "Iowa State" in gold across the front.

Help Support Us

Become a patron