Williams: Still hope for the 2010 Cyclones

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
After watching them last night, I am not so sure that Texas is the best team in the country. I've been much more impressed with Duke, Kentucky, Villanova, and Syracuse. I do think Texas is the best in the Big 12. Kansas has not been that impressive yet. Right now, I just don't see who is going to beat Kentucky....but someone probably will.

I thought the first half last night was the best basketball ISU had played all year, and they would have had a larger lead if they could finish close around the basket.

The way the second half started though was very disappointing. GMac's teams never seem to come out for the second halves ready to take care of business.

If ISU can play with that same intensity as they did in the first half last night, they will win some games in the Big 12. Might even win 2 or 3 on the road. I hope they can do that. For CB and MG, there will not always be 19 NBA scouts in attendance, but there usually will be some, and they will be watching, so I hope they can bring that same intensity every half, for their sake, and for ISU's.

Last edited: