%7B6183E6C3-6B26-463C-8101-79194E68F443%7Dflexible.jpg

adriana.jpg

adriana_camber_-_sweden_52c18c862a6b22517d9cdd19.jpg

Last edited:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Some scouty stuff. Not sure if it is updated enough to include progress the last year. The description seems to describe someone who would fit our style.

http://netscoutsbasketball.com/scouting_reports/adriana-camber

So is this where we are for commits?

Guard – Adriana Camber, 5’-9”, Sweden
Forward - Heather Bowe, 6’-0”, senior transfer from Vanderbilt

PG - Rae Johnson, 5’-7”, Minnesota
Post - Kristin Scott, 6’-2”, Minnesota

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Small sampling but those shooting stats were pretty brutal.

I wonder who was recruiting her from the staff and how they got time/location to see her in person

Surprise, we got a 2016 recruit...guess to keep up I need to sign up for Bill's Tvittter account. Is Camber our second from Europe in program history?

Seems the timeline doesn't fit for our recruiting Emily and Camber appearing in NE BB camps...or does it? I hope my reading of exasperation in grabbing an under-sized forward and gamble on convert her into a shooting guard is errant.

She has athletic potential and it is great to get a '16 freshmen. And, as always I can't wait to see Camber in Ames.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
A five star rating likely means she is a top tier player in Europe - represented as athletic and long - experienced at a high level, she sounds like a great get for the Cyclones.

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
Since we played with a 5-9 post most of last season, what is this about a forward. Actually, Johnson is only an inch taller and she more than holds her own in the Big 12. I like that she has played the best in Europe for several years and will be more mature than most freshman recruits. It is good that we are covering the world for recruits.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Since we played with a 5-9 post most of last season, what is this about a forward. Actually, Johnson is only an inch taller and she more than holds her own in the Big 12. I like that she has played the best in Europe for several years and will be more mature than most freshman recruits. It is good that we are covering the world for recruits.
She is a high level recruit and we we did well to get Camber. But under-sized forwards are an exception in the Big XII. With her high energy, and aside her low-level assists and point production, there is a consensus Camber will likely be repositioned as a shooting guard.

savepolarbears

Dec 4, 2013

I think an athletic 5'9" with a 6' wingspan would fit in perfectly at the 3. Usually those are called guard or forward based on their personal preference, from what I can tell. I think she'd do great against the other 3s in the BigXII, if she can improve her 3 point shot.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron