Womens' game will start late

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
What? The Rutgers announcer just referred to Iowa State's "hideous mustard-yellow jerseys". "These jerseys are ugly folks, just be glad you're listening to the radio".

Unfortunate that I won't be able to see the ESPN feed, but I think I'd better keep an ear on these Rutgers guys and listen to how much crap they talk about ISU...

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
No luck for you. ESPN feed says only in IA and NJ.

Where do you see that? I guess I don't understand the concept of the channelsurfing website, is it legal? I don't see a lot of advertising on it, how do they make money? Why do they care where I am when I'm listening.

Here's a question for any techies- if I sign onto my company's VPN in Des Moines, will the website think I'm in Iowa?

Thanks by the way, wartknight. Just venting a little.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
What? The Rutgers announcer just referred to Iowa State's "hideous mustard-yellow jerseys". "These jerseys are ugly folks, just be glad you're listening to the radio".

Unfortunate that I won't be able to see the ESPN feed, but I think I'd better keep an ear on these Rutgers guys and listen to how much crap they talk about ISU...

They are fairly hideous....lol

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006

It doesn't take jerseys to make Rutgers' players look ugly.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Ok, the VPN thing isn't working. Anyone have any ideas on how to trick the system into thinking I'm in Iowa? Keep in mind I know how to A) Turn my computer on, and B) go to www.cyclonefanatic.com. Also I have no administrator privileges on my laptop. I'm guessing I should just give it up and be happy listening. Sounds like it's turning pretty ugly pretty quick anyways.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
I don't have a membership. It automatically comes with mediacom internet. I'm sure there are other companies it comes through as well.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I don't have a membership. It automatically comes with mediacom internet. I'm sure there are other companies it comes through as well.

I thought it came with Mediacom... I think I could use it if I were at home, but then again I wouldn't need it. Thanks for your help, I'm just going to sit back and listen.