X-Men Origins: Wolverine

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
I thought the X3 sucked so if its not as good as that then I am very disappointed. Would you say its better or worse than X3?

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
I thought the X3 sucked so if its not as good as that then I am very disappointed. Would you say its better or worse than X3?

About the same. At least there was some suspense in X3. I knew exactly what was gonna happen. I realize it was a prequel, but it was still not very suspenseful.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
****May be considered Spoiler****

I agree with most of the reviews posted here. I would say it was about as good as X3 but nowhere near X1 or 2. I have to wonder if that bathroom scene was added late or something because that cgi looked very fake. I also think the Wolverine vs Sabretooth fights were pretty boring and predictable. I'm not sure how they could possibly make any kind of Deadpool spin-off using the ridiculous amount of mutant powers they gave him in the movie.

On the good side, the actor playing Gambit was good and I look forward to hopefully seeing him in future movies. The scene in New Orleans with the professional poker player cameos was pretty cool. I'd like to see someone's list of the different mutant children spotted in the prison. I know Silverfox's sister is Emma Frost, but I didn't pick out any of ther other characters (other then Cyclops of course).

Last edited:

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
****May be considered Spoiler****

I agree with most of the reviews posted here. I would say it was about as good as X3 but nowhere near X1 or 2. I have to wonder if that bathroom scene was added late or something because that cgi looked very fake. I also think the Wolverine vs Sabretooth fights were pretty boring and predictable. I'm not sure how they could possibly make any kind of Deadpool spin-off using the ridiculous amount of mutant powers they gave him in the movie.

On the good side, the actor playing Gambit was good and I look forward to hopefully seeing him in future movies. The scene in New Orleans with the professional poker player cameos was pretty cool. I'd like to see someone's list of the different mutant children spotted in the prison. I know Silverfox's sister is Emma Frost, but I didn't pick out any of ther other characters (other then Cyclops of course).

I'm pretty sure the one with the white hair that was trapped in those restraints was Quicksilver.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
OK after doing some research on the marvel messageboards I have put together the possible cameos. None of this is confirmed, but most seems pretty solid.

The old couple that helped Wolverine are listed as Heather and James Hudson in the credits. James hudson is actually Weapon Alpha aka Guardian and Heather was Vindicator from the Canadian super hero team Alpha Flight. In the Wolverine comic book these two help Logan come to his senses after he escaped from the base.

As for the mutant children, as was said before Quicksilver is the one with the silver hair who was tied up in his cage. Toad was the one with the long tongue and Banshee was the red headed child with the muzzle. Colonel William Stryker's son was also shown frozen in ice. Also, apparently there is a girl with a purple streak in her hair that some are speculating could be Psylocke. That would make the running list as follows:

Team X:
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Kestrel aka Wraith
The Blob
Bolt
Maverick aka Agent Zero
Deadpool aka Weapon XI

Others speaking roles:
Gambit
Cyclops
Silverfox
Emma Frost
Professor X
Guardian aka Weapon Alpha
Vindicator

Children Cameos:
Quicksilver
Banshee
Psylocke
Toad
Jason Stryker aka Mastermind

Any other info from comic nerds out there would be welcome!

Help Support Us

Become a patron