You kidding me?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
While flippping through the channels just now (going from channel 13 to 6), some ******* on channel 8 was having a rant about how Ellis Hobbs will be the reason NE will lose in the playoffs.

Note to channel 8: its guys like this that cause me not to watch your crappy channel!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Alrighty then. Folks are entitled to their opinion. I rarely get bent out of shape over what those outside of ISU say about our current/former players.

Someone that is a KCCI staff member or someone they were interviewing?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Alrighty then. Folks are entitled to their opinion. I rarely get bent out of shape over what those outside of ISU say about our current/former players.

Someone that is a KCCI staff member or someone they were interviewing?

I believe it was a staff member (was set up like a whats bugging Andy thing).

johnstoncy

Oct 18, 2006
Johnston
www.rtsports.com
That ******* you refer to is the one and only Marty (I am a *******) Tirrell. He has a segment on Channel 8 called the "Mouth of the Midwest" or some such thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
ahh that makes sense. I have never listened to their radio show and never watch channel 8 so I had no idea. what a DB.

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
While flippping through the channels just now (going from channel 13 to 6), some ******* on channel 8 was having a rant about how Ellis Hobbs will be the reason NE will lose in the playoffs.

Note to channel 8: its guys like this that cause me not to watch your crappy channel!!!!

I love Ellis as much as anybody, but everytime I watch the Pats, he's getting beat.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I love Ellis as much as anybody, but everytime I watch the Pats, he's getting beat.

That's because teams are always, always throwing his direction. They look and see Asante Samuel so they throw in Ellis' direction all the time. You can't defend everything, and Rodney Harrison at strong safety allows you to cheat more.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron