Zach Johnson comment on KCCI

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Do you really want to be put in the position of defending a ****** who puts down Iowa State every chance he gets? I've heard his public persona and his private one are two completely different animals to boot.

You have "heard" that huh? I know he is a good person. So ******* what that he likes the hawkeyes. You don't know ****.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
They do. He was raised in Cedar Rapids, right in the middle of Hawkeye country. He is a good pro golfer and a better person with all the diff charities, etc he works with. He is a multiple winner on the PGA tour, plus a Masters champ. Luck my ***.

Hmmm......Tiger Woods did all of that probably times about 20.

You have "heard" that huh? I know he is a good person. So ******* what that he likes the hawkeyes. You don't know ****.

I've seen it. Is he the scum of the earth? No. But he's not what everyone thinks he is.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Hmmm......Tiger Woods did all of that probably times about 20.

I've seen it. Is he the scum of the earth? No. But he's not what everyone thinks he is.

Well in my personal interactions he a fine person that does good work and is a pretty damn good golfer as well.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Well in my personal interactions he a fine person that does good work and is a pretty damn good golfer as well.

Maybe he's different off the course, I can't speak to that but he isn't what I would call friendly there. I dont' really care because as far as I'm concerned, they are at work and shouldn't feel like they have to be the friendliest people out there. It's funny it doesn't work that way for other guys like Sergio garcia who are much more friendly than he is.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Maybe he's different off the course, I can't speak to that but he isn't what I would call friendly there. I dont' really care because as far as I'm concerned, they are at work and shouldn't feel like they have to be the friendliest people out there. It's funny it doesn't work that way for other guys like Sergio garcia who are much more friendly than he is.

Zach is plenty friendly off the course. He will talk to you, even if you are a Cyclone. Me personally, I wouldn't expect any golfer, football player, etc to be real friendly while at work. Millions of dollars on the line and not wanting to small talk could look like unfriendliness. I think Sergio looks like a cool guy, but I have no basis for that. I like how he plays. The only thing he has against him, in my opinion, is all the crap he used to talk about Tiger. I believe Sergio is a very jealous human.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
I wish ISU had more fans who didn't graduate from Iowa State.

I didn't go to ISU and I bleed Cardinal and Gold! I know this looks ironic with my screen name and trust me I have wanted to change it since I first joined all those years ago. I have grown to not like Zach either. My girlfriend played on the Women's golf team at Drake and I have some very close friends that play/played on the Men's team and he refuses to donate to the program. Pretty unfortunate.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Zach is plenty friendly off the course. He will talk to you, even if you are a Cyclone. Me personally, I wouldn't expect any golfer, football player, etc to be real friendly while at work. Millions of dollars on the line and not wanting to small talk could look like unfriendliness. I think Sergio looks like a cool guy, but I have no basis for that. I like how he plays. The only thing he has against him, in my opinion, is all the crap he used to talk about Tiger. I believe Sergio is a very jealous human.

You like watching golfers that can't keep it on the planet? The guy is a washed up wanna be and will not win again until he makes some major changes.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I know this looks ironic with my screen name and trust me I have wanted to change it since I first joined all those years ago. .

One of the mods should be able to do that for ya. I changed mine slightly awhile back.