[Added Jason Essex] 2022 Class Breakdown

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
So...this would be our biggest fish ever if we landed him...right? At least judging by the other schools who are showing interest?

I believe Lazard would take that spot, at least compared to Allar's current rating/ranking. It appears to be a moot point right now anyway as it appears ISU will not be landing this fish.

Reactions: cyfanatic

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
So...this would be our biggest fish ever if we landed him...right? At least judging by the other schools who are showing interest?
Wasn’t Troy Davis a huge recruit? I think he had offers from all three Florida schools but they backed off because they didn’t think he’d qualify.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Two SEC offers? Both from Missouri, or did you accidentally paste the same link twice?

Inquiring minds want to know.;)
Yeah, he got one from Mississippi State. I guess I posted both links on accident. I’ll edit, thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Aclone

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Notes Updated
The note about transfer qbs I disagree with. I think all players are trying to find better situations for themselves. I think you could say it about any transfer. Some guys leave because they want more coaching or less coach. I think there are a lot of factors that go into a transfer.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Penn St is the favorite???? James Franklin will be looking for a job while Campbell has a stable program rolling. Don't get. I understand they have some history obviously.

Really like to see us have 2-3 more recruits by end of May.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Penn St is the favorite???? James Franklin will be looking for a job while Campbell has a stable program rolling. Don't get. I understand they have some history obviously.

Really like to see us have 2-3 more recruits by end of May.
Second thing first, iirc, CMC said recently that they’d be slowing the process down a bit this year. Take that as you will.

As far as Allar, apparently he’s said himself that he hasn’t narrowed anything down yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Halincandenza

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
Reactions: Aclone