ISU #4 in ESPN FPI

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
GvZ6vcg.gif

This gif always gets a Winner rating from me. I still crack up each time I see it.

Reactions: BigCyFan and Yaz

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Iowa having a very good season would have quite a boost Iowa State’s resume. Not winning the championship would really hurt ISU’s chances.
I would want OSU to lose in the big ten championship and have a PAC 12 probable lose. Whatever gives us the best chance to get in. I think those things will factor more than our non con at that point.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Andy has always been a hok! Claims Drake when they do well! It is appropriate that he Fails when he tries to bash us. His act is old and tired. Murphy is pure hok troll. Stopped listening to those 2 losers and their tv show 2 years ago. Ken Miller has more knowledge and plays fair. Clones rule!
Andrea is just a whiner.

• Dumb
Reactions: kcclone33

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
Not trolling here lol. Say ISU goes 12-1 and beats Oklahoma in the regular season and loses in the championship. Given this info, would you root for Iowa to have a 10-2 year? Would certainly help the resume for the playoff.
I’m not trying to be a jerk- but I’ll be completely honest. I don’t buy into the whole ‘I root for iowa except when we play them’ nonsense.
I despise everything about the hawks and I hope they lose every game they play this year. I have been a Cyclone for too long and the arrogance, the superiority complex, the bandwagon fans...all of it, I can’t stand the hawks and I root for whomever is playing them every Saturday. That may seem petty- but that’s how it is and I know I’m not alone.

I hope we earn our playoff spot straight-up...if we get into a strength of schedule contest for a playoff spot with a blue blood, we all know how that will end up. Let’s run the table and put the debate to bed.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I’m not trying to be a jerk- but I’ll be completely honest. I don’t buy into the whole ‘I root for iowa except when we play them’ nonsense.
I despise everything about the hawks and I hope they lose every game they play this year. I have been a Cyclone for too long and the arrogance, the superiority complex, the bandwagon fans...all of it, I can’t stand the hawks and I root for whomever is playing them every Saturday. That may seem petty- but that’s how it is and I know I’m not alone.
I hope we earn our playoff spot straight-up...if we get into a strength of schedule contest for a playoff spot with a blue blood, we all know how that will end up. Let’s run the table and put the debate to bed.
Don't take the bait. It's only going to encourage the other hawk trolls.

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone

cysmiley

Jun 30, 2012
The FPI may be worthless, but look at that top 7. 6 of those teams are a who's who of college football blue bloods. In a traditional sense we don't belong in the same zip code with those schools. But our coaches and players have performed to a level that we forced our way up there. Who cares why? We crashed the fkn party! Just enjoy it!
Yep, only one team in the top 5 hasn't had a NATTY in the last 20 years!!:oops: