Eli chooses, Fran loses

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Anyways yeah Kalscheur > Frederick
I think if you were trying to make a comparison for Kalscheur on Iowas roster it would be Connor and not CJ. Kalscheurs shot actually looked worse than Connors this season. That's the honest truth. It was that bad. Don't know if you watched him play at all or not.

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
I think if you were trying to make a comparison for Kalscheur on Iowas roster it would be Connor and not CJ. Kalscheurs shot actually looked worse than Connors this season. That's the honest truth. It was that bad. Don't know if you watched him play at all or not.
Connor actually shot a better % from 3 LOL

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If Connor entered the portal I'm not sure even Coe would go after him

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Source: Anybody watching Iowa defend anybody

Interesting take on Iowa's defense
Joe T is definitely the best on ball defender on the team. I dislike Bohannon, he’s a d-bag and plain and simply just not very good. With that being said, he actually hasn’t been all that bad on defense this year.
He’s good on defense. Got a lot of length. If you don’t at least see the potential there, you’re blinded by hatred for Iowa.
He played really well on defense and made some good passes. Shot 7 threes too many.

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY